Welcome

Kaitlin and Gary....a fabulous wedding!

I guess one of the reasons I'm so excited about this wedding is that Kaitlin and I are cousins. We have the same great grandparents. They had 3 children, and two of them were girls. Those two girls later became parents to our fathers and grandparents to us. So, I am obviously a little partial to my sweet, beautiful, stunning, outgoing and precious little cousin, Kaitlin. Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you and Gary all the best in your journey through life together as husband and wife. I was honored and elated to have been the one to capture your special day. I had a wonderful time and I am in love with the outcome. I pray that you will be as moved by the photographs as I am. Thank you again and I love you both.- Heather

Now, to start out, here's the day's lineup:

Church: Damascus Baptist Church, Appling, GA
Bridal Salon: House of the Bride (Surrey Center)
Hair & Makeup: Jen Paulos//Makeup Artist (and she is Ahhhmazing!!)
Reception Decor and flowers: Connie Toole (designs by Connie)
Reception Venue: Electrical Workers Union (Clarks Hill Lake)

I also wanted to share this photograph of our great grandparents, Guy and Nelle "Nanny" Blanchard. This is where it all started on our side of the family :)
I absolutely love this photo.
I also wanted to share some of Kaitlin's bridal portraits. They were so much fun and I love the feathers!!!






















Now for the slideshow! I wanted to use your "first dance" song. Be sure to hit the "HD" button for the best quality!! Enjoy !!


0 comments:

Post a Comment