Welcome

Jennifer & Matt...true love.

Bit by bit, I am getting caught up on all of my editing. I am so excited to post this wedding on the blog, finally! I know Jennifer and Matt are excited too! I'm not going to write a book about this wedding but I will say that this couple is truly in love and they have a great family and network of friends that support them. My absolute favorite thing about this wedding was learning that the brides bouquet was wrapped in a portion of her mothers sleeve from her wedding gown the day she married her father. Enjoy!

To start out I wanted to share some of Jennifer's stunning bridal session photos :)







And now on to the big day...











Now for the slideshow! I hope this presentation moves you! If you turn it to full screen or "stretch" view, don't forget to press the "HD" button for best clarity!



0 comments:

Post a Comment