Welcome

Chelsea & Mark- Charleston Wedding

I have been wanting to get these photos up so bad and I'm so glad I can finally share them with everyone. As I mentioned in a previous post, my computer was being repaired (brand new Macbook Pro - crashed!) and I have been feverishly editing and trying to get caught up on all of the wedding awesomeness from April and May!

I was so blessed and fortunate to be hired by Chelsea and Mark to photograph their amazing Charleston   wedding back in May. They had a very intimate and beautiful ceremony at the historic Rice Mill in Charleston, on the harbor. I was floored when I saw the venue. Every little detail was so carefully thought out and the colors were stunning. Speaking of stunning.......Chelsea and Mark both are very attractive individuals! I was able to meet up with them a couple of times before the big day to talk about details and get to know them better before the big day. They are quite an incredible pair and I was really excited to make the trip to Charleston to document all of it!

Chelsea and Mark: I hope you enjoy these photos here and I pray that it brings you great joy and helps you to revisit that special day when you both declared your love for one another and vowed to travel through this life side by side as husband and wife. Congratulations again and I wish you both the very best! Thank you again for this unbelievable opportunity! Much love- Heather

Now, let's start out with a couple of bridal portraits and don't forget to check out the slideshow at the end!




















Here's the slideshow! Please turn on the "HD" button for the best clarity :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment