Welcome

Jenni & Nikias will wed in 2013!

My husband and I made the trip to Atlanta a couple of weeks ago to photograph some friends of ours in Piedmont Park for their engagement session. I was THRILLED (to say the least!) when Jenni contacted me to photograph her and Nikias and to document this most special time in their lives. They will tie the knot in the Spring of 2013.  Nikias and Jenni, congratulations to the both of you as you embark on your love story for life. Jenni, you are a beauty inside and out and I cannot express how much of a privilege it is to know both you and Nikias. I wish you both the very best and I am truly blessed to call you my friends. Thank you so very much for allowing me to be the one to capture this memory. I hope you enjoy these amazing photographs of the two of you in one of the most amazing places in Atlanta.......














0 comments:

Post a Comment