Welcome

Erin & David....married!

My computer has been in the shop for the past week and has prevented me from being able to post anything that I've worked on lately. The month of May was very busy with me for weddings and I am so excited to finally be able to post some of the things I've been working on and share my experiences and travels with everyone. Enjoy!

 I was honored when Erin asked me to photograph her wedding. She and David were married in April and their wedding was nothing short of pure class. Erin, you are one of the sweetest, most honest, caring, virtuous and classiest ladies I have ever met. Thank you and David so much for entrusting your special day to me as I documented it in photographs. Everything at this wedding was just oozing with love and all of the little details were amazing. From the spectacular cake all the way down to the bride's father and his solid gold cuff links that are a family heirloom from his grandfather.

Here's the lineup for that day:

Church: Curtis Baptist Church, Augusta
Bridal Salon: Elegant Bridals
Bridal gown designer: Casablanca Bridals
Hair & Makeup: La Dolce Vita Salon & Spa- Downtown Augusta
Reception Venue and Caterer: Enterprise Mill Events
Reception decor: Designs by Connie (Connie Toole)













Now for your slideshow! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment