Welcome

The Watts Family

I haven't seen this beautiful family in about 8 years but we have kept in touch...sometimes life just gets so busy. Believe me, I know. I was thrilled when they contacted me to do some family portraits of them. They made the trek out to my countryside home a couple of weeks ago. This family has no shortage of great genes! Check em out! We'll start with their handsome boys CJ and Taylor:



 Now for a few of the entire family....


 We'll finish up with Teresa and Cliff....I think we know now how these boys got to be so cute!

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS NEXT PIC!!


Thank you so much for getting in touch with me to do your photos! Thank you also for your patience with me in getting them posted! I hope these portraits are everything you wanted and more! Love ya'll! - Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment