Welcome

Lauren and Aaron Peters Wedding!

I have been busy at work editing the thousands, yes THOUSANDS, of photos from the wedding of the beautiful Lauren Lett and handsome Aaron Peters. I am proud to call them my friends as I have known them for a couple of years now. The first time I met Lauren was at my houseboat and I was in the middle of planning my own wedding. She came with a good friend of mine named Kim. I soon learned over time that Kim and Lauren were lifelong friends who grew up together. I am so fortunate that Aaron and Lauren asked me to photograph their special day and this awesome time in their lives. Last year we did their engagement photos and then 2010 quickly turned into 2011 and it was time for her bridal portraits and then of course, their amazing wedding! Words cannot express how I feel about this wedding and all of the people involved. Every detail about their day was carefully planned from Lauren and her bridesmaids getting ready to her beautiful and exquisite bridal gown by the amazing ,World renowned, Maggie Sottero, to the Church where they wed and the Venue for the reception. Aaron is from Minnesota and a lot of his family came down from there and other places around the country to join in on this celebration. Lauren and most of her family are from here but her mother and father currently live up North as well. Lauren and Aaron's wedding was a wonderful display of their love for one another and their undying friendship together as well as with those they hold near and dear to their hearts. I hope these photographs, although they are only a small glimpse into the plethora of images taken, really help you and your family to relive this special day. We'll start with some bridal photos from Lauren's bridal session but first, here's the day's lineup:

Bridal Salon: Elegant Bridals
Bridal Gown: the beautiful Maggie Sottero
Bridal Makeup: The amazingly talented "makeup magician" as I like to call her: Meredith Thompkins of La Dolce Vita Salon and Spa in Downtown Augusta
Hair Stylists: Bella Capelli Salon
Church: Westminster Presbyterian Church in Martinez, GA
Reception Venue: The Lodge on Heath a gorgeous woodsy feel just across from the Augusta National!
Caterer: Roux's Catering
D.J. Disco INC with Dwayne Hopkins
Cupcakes: Ana's Edibles and they were delicious!

Now, on to the bridal portraits! Enjoy!!!











I couldn't resist posting the American Flag photo with the automatic weapon! One of my FAVORITES by far! Lauren, you are awesome!!! And, a special thank you is due to my neighbors, Tim and Joy, for the exclusive use of their gorgeous meadow and little country house during our session!

Now I will show you the wedding day photographs starting with Lauren getting ready. It was so hard for me to decide exactly which photos to post since there were so many!!




















 Next is Lauren and Aaron's "First Look"........

.....AND their steamy personal session prior to the ceremony!!









 Now, On to the reception!

 I just LOVE these napkins embossed with the lyrics from Blake Sheltons song, Honey Bee!!

 Lauren and her "girls" from the E.R.
 Now, I didn't take this next photo, as I am in it! LOL The grooms best man took it with one of my cameras! Thank you so much for this group shot of all of us!! I hate that I look like a hot mess.


Aaron and Lauren, Thank you ever so much from the bottom of my heart for having me to document this extraordinary time in your lives and thank you so much also for your patience with me as I edited and prepared these photographs for you. I hope they were all you hoped they would be. Lastly, I have prepared this slideshow set to music for you. It has all of the photographs above in it as well as many, many others. It's about 7.5 minutes long so get comfy and enjoy! Love ya'll! Best wishes for now and all the years to come. May God bless your marriage. I look forward to our growing friendship. ~Heather :)

1 comments:

Guest Blogger said...

I'm so glad to have found your web page. My pal mentioned it to me before, yet never got around to checking it out until now. I must express, I'm floored. I really enjoyed reading through your posts and will absolutely be back to get more. prom dresses
prom dresses
evening dresses

Post a Comment