Welcome

Michelle & Nathan.....Engaged!

Michelle and Nathan are engaged to be married in September. They are another one of my stunning 2011 wedding couples! We met up last weekend for some shots at Enterprise Mill, where they will wed, and then headed over to the Riverwalk. Michelle is an interior designer and Nathan is in the Navy. Congratulations to you two on your engagement! You look so in love.....I hope I captured your story of romance in these photographs.....enjoy!









 I absolutely L.O.V.E the photo to the left here....it speaks true romance! The sun bursting through the trees adds an additional element of purity.
Thank you so much to both of you for choosing me to document through photographs this very special time in your lives! To view more photos from this session click here. I can't wait for your wedding! ~Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment