Welcome

Baby Sparrow......5 weeks old

Sweet Sparrow was born 5 weeks ago. She is the daughter of one of my long time friends, Miesje. I was so excited to hear recently that Miesje, her Husband Cam, son Coen and new arrival, Sparrow would be moving back to Augusta from Florida. I was even more excited about the fact that we could have this photo session! Of course, it is all about Sparrow but we made sure to include all members of their little family. This first photo is one that I've been waiting to do for a while now...I FINALLY was able to photograph a baby small enough to fit on top of my vintage bread box! I love it!

I also love Coen with his homemade Superman cape!






Sparrow has her mommas lucious long eyelashes!
I also love Sparrow's personal homemade cape! How appropriate for her with the applique sparrow on it. The reverse side has the superwoman emblem...more like "Super Sparrow" :)

Lastly,here's a couple photos of Coen holding his favorite tag along...Eeyore. Coen, you are such a sweet little boy.
Miesje and Cam, you have a lovely young family and I am so excited to know you both. I value our friendship over the years and I look forward to watching your little ones grow up! Much love~Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment