Welcome

Keely and John Allen are married!

This is one wedding that was sincerely full of love. Of course, that's what they're supposed to be, right!? I'm telling you what, this beautiful bride and her handsome Marine, John Allen, have no shortage of passion for one another and their families! I am so fortunate to have been the one to document their special day and I hope these next photos help them to be in that moment again....the moment in time when they pledged their love and commitment to one another in Holy Matrimony. You may remember Keely and John Allen's engagement session from February 2011, you can view that here. These first few photos are from Keely's super fun bridal session but first, here's the days lineup:

Church: Warren Baptist Church
Reception Venue: St. Pauls Episcopal Church "River Room"
Flowers: Lady Bugs Flowers & Gifts
Wedding Coordinator: Meghan Bishop
Bridal Salon: House of the Bride in Surrey Center






 As a loving tribute to her husband as a Marine and out of her pride in the United States of America, we fashioned these next couple of shots. I just LOVE these! God Bless America and all of our men and women of the armed forces! My heart is so heavy for all of the individuals who serve our country and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to do photos like these! Thank you, John Allen, for all that you have done and continue to do for our great Nation!

Now on to the wedding day photos.............













And finally, here is your slideshow! I hope you enjoy this! Thank you so much for asking me to document this most special time in your lives. I am especially blessed to know you both and your sweet families. Thank you also for your patience with me as I prepared these images. Enjoy! (make sure if you view on full screen that you enable the "HD" button so the photos won't be blurry :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment