Welcome

Samantha & Greg Hall...a beautiful Wedding!

I have gotten to know Samantha over the past couple of months as she and Greg prepared for their wedding. I was so excited that they contacted me to be their photographer!!! What an honor! They were wed in November and I am so excited to finally be able to share this blog post of their photographs and share with you their slideshow! I just love the colors that Samantha chose for her special day! Thank you both for being so patient with me as I prepared your photographs! It's difficult sometimes between my full time paralegal job and the holiday's to stay on course with everything! Samantha, you are a beautiful young woman inside and out for sure AND you were a stunning bride! Enjoy! Love you- Heather








Now, on to the slideshow! I hope this helps you to re-live this most special day! Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of it!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment