Welcome

Deborah and Doug Williams....A Wedding Celebration!!

Now, I must say that I LOVE weddings! Have I mentioned that before?? I was given the unique opportunity to photograph this wedding on Memorial Day weekend. When I received the call from Deborah's mom to ask if I could photograph her daughters wedding on the Saturday before Memorial Day I was thrilled...I was even more thrilled when she said it would be at the Lake! (My favorite place!)  She gave specific instruction that I should come dressed comfortably,  to bring my bikini and a cooler! Hey hey! That's right up my alley and since I would already be at the lake with my family and friends on Heather Rae's Gypsy Yacht my immediate answer was YES!

This wedding was unlike any other that I have experienced before. I was so impressed with how Deborah thought about every detail and how laid back it was. No stuffy wedding gushiness here! This bride thought outside of the box! Her day ended up being a total display of the love that her and Doug have for one another. They did it up right and it was an exact image of the things they love. Campfires, family, friends.....

Deborah and Doug, it was a pleasure to meet you and come hang out with ya'll for this special time in your lives. I had a blast and I hope these photos show exactly what you felt and experienced that day. Maybe they will help you re-live it again. I know I will never forget it! Love ya!-Heather











 I adore this next photo....










0 comments:

Post a Comment