Welcome

Cal is 3 months old!

I love babies! This session from last week was alot of fun! Although it was extremely HOT this particular afternoon...we managed to get a few good shots of baby Cal on his 3 month birthday! Cal's momma and I go waaaaay back. We went to Highschool together. I was thrilled when she contacted me to photograph her sweet baby boy for his 3 month photos. He turned 3 months old the day we did the shoot. Check out his gorgeous eyes! We even included his big sister, Riley, in on the fun.....

 What a sweetheart!!!
 He even managed to crack a smile! :)



 I love this last photo..
Jimi, thank you so much for coming out to the country so I could photograph your beautiful children. It was great to see you! Can't wait for our 6 month session! ~Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment