Welcome

My darling Brett and Abigail

Anyone that knows me knows that I love my nieces and nephews. I am the oldest out of 12 children so I am bound to have a plethera of nieces and nephews as time progresses!  Brett and Abigail are my brother Adam and his lovely wife Amanda's children. These two "youngins" hold a very special place in their Auntie Heather's heart....Let's start with Abigail...she just turned 8 months old. I just want to pinch her sweet cheeks!


 Now Brett,  with his eyes full of wonder!

 Just what are they thinking!? How precious! What a good big brother!

 so so so happy! Oh, the joys of being young!

I am so lucky to be a part of your lives my dearest Brett and Abigail. Thank you for being the sweet little darlings that you are. Your Auntie Heather loves you very very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment