Welcome

Springtime?....yes!

I can't believe that it's still February and everything is starting to burst forth! I am just in awe of all the blooming trees and plants around town! Obviously it's a result of the warm weather we've been having! I absolutely LOVE it! I am so excited for Spring, it symbolizes so much for me. It is an open display of the Majesty of our Brilliant God and it represents a rebirth of old things. Everthing was seemingly dead and lifeless and then POW! Here comes the beautiful color! I spent some time this weekend shooting around North Augusta and trying to capture the Glory that our Creator is showing off! Enjoy~


Look at the Bee! Look at the Bee!!


And, of course, The Bradford Pears in all of their glory!


I have always been intrigued by how something so beautiful can emerge from such a hard, dead looking limb!


And, let's not forget our ever trusty bulb friends!

...or the dainty Camellias!




This last one is just weeds by the field at my house! Not sure how long they're going to be here but if you're interested in a photo session in the weeds...let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment