Welcome

Kaitlin + Gary = Engaged!!!

I am so excited for Kaitlin and Gary as they embark on the next chapter in their lives as husband and wife.  Kaitlin is my 2nd cousin, we both have the same great grandmother who we affectionately referred to as "Nanny". I miss her so much. Kaitlin, I know she would be so proud of you! Kaitlin, you are a beautiful young woman and Gary, you are a handsome and loving young man and I can tell you both love each other you so much. This session was super steamy! The way you both look at one another is electrifying! I can't wait to photograph your wedding this May! Thank you so much for allowing me to be the one to capture your intimate memories for this most special and exciting time in your lives! Love ya'll! Enjoy :)






















0 comments:

Post a Comment