Welcome

A personal email.....

I just love when a client or their family contacts me to express how much they value and appreciate my photography. I got this email this morning and I was moved to tears. Photography allows me to show how deeply I feel about life and special occasions and it means so much to me to receive emails like this one. I have taken excerpts from the email to show you here. This was sent to me by the mother of a groom from a wedding I just photographed for them. :)

Hello, Heather!

I just can't pass up one more opportunity to tell you what an outstanding
photographer you are!

I am Aaron Peters' mom from Minnesota.  I need to tell you what an amazing job
you did all the way through the wedding preparation, ceremony, and reception!! 
I LOVE the pictures of the day you, Kim, and Lauren spent together before the
wedding!
Thank you so much for posting the pictures on your blogspot, and for the
video!!!  I think I've watched it five times now.

Each time I watch the video I feel blessed all over again.  I just love my son
and daughter so much.  I wish I could explain how thankful I am that Lauren came
into Aaron's life.  He is a wonderful son, and she is a one in many more than a
million!  Your pictures captured the love they share.  My mother's heart swells
with joy.

Thank you, Heather! It is obvious you enjoy your work... you have such a special eye for just the
right picture!  Thank you,  Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment