Welcome

A very special delivery......

When we did this shoot sweet Lily was just 8 days old. When Brooke called me to set up our session I knew it was going to be fun! Sometimes I come up with the most random things. Thank you so much to Mr. Huguenin for the use of this super rustic and meaningful mailbox from a very special place in Jasper County, SC known as Roseland Plantation. I'm sure it's replacement is goreous but I must admit, this old mailbox is pretty darn cool! I must also admit that, yes, I am a scavenger. I am constantly scoping things out. Below you will see this cool new addition to my prop selection. The ultra retro blue chair....found in a ditch. LOL. It's really crazy because I live in rural South Carolina and sometime folks drive over here from Georgia to dump things on the side of the road because I guess they think us "hick" South Carolina residents don't mind or that it's so "country" that we won't notice it. Welp, that's cool...one mans trash is Heather's Fine Photography's treasure. So, thanks, to whoever you are! Brooke, thank you for your patience with me in getting these photographs posted. I have been insane busy in every aspect of my life lately! Congratulations Brooke and John on your new little addition! xoxo






0 comments:

Post a Comment