Welcome

Little C.J. is growing up!

Last week I met up with the Bishop family for a photo shoot on an extremely 104 degree HOT day at Clarks Hill Lake. Although it was hot, we managed to have a great time and capture some sweet C.J. and his precious, fun personality. He was wide open....I think they said he drank some sweet tea before the session....






 Little C.J. has some good looking parents!!


 C.J. brought his "Papa" to the shoot and of course, we had to get a photo with them together!
 I'm telling you, it was a REALLY HOT day ......and C.J. was running all over the place. He was sweating up a storm! I just loved this photo and the sweet look on his face!


 Time for a water break!


 I'll leave you with this last shot of him and his "Papa".....so sweet.
Thank you Meghan and Henry for contacting me again to do photos with your sweet family. It is the greatest compliment to have repeat customers! I know it was super HOT the day we did this session but I think the results were well worth it. ~Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment