Welcome

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez!

This wedding was absolutely stunning. I photographed the wedding of Jonathan and Laura two weeks ago today at the gorgeous First Christian Church on Greene Street in downtown Augusta. I am so fortunate to have been a part of this special day for Laura and Jonathan. Everything from the weather, to the colors, the church, the love, the joy and the passion that encapsulated this day was nothing short of breathtaking. Thank you so much, Jonathan and Laura, for inviting me to attend and document this special time in your lives. I hope you find that these photos will tell the story of your love for one another.






 Laura and Jonathan decided to see each other before the ceremony to have some private time together beforehand. This, of course, is a photographers dream since we were able to do all of the photos before the ceremony. This is when she came up behind him to surprise him.





 Now for your slideshow. I hope you enjoy this! Thank you both again for a wonderful experience! Love to you both and I wish you nothing but happiness! ~Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment