Welcome

The Willis Family

I met up with the Willis Family on Monday of this week for some "barn" action. The Willis' have two children named Caleb and Macey. They are twins! The cool thing about them is that their mom, Jennifer and her sister are twins also! On top of that....her sister has two children and they are twins too! I photographed them back at Christmas. I just think that is so cool! I had a blast during our session at the barn. Caleb and Macey are so very funny and cute! They will be turning seven next week....so, Happy Birthday y'all!








 Now, Caleb's Daddy is a Firefighter for the Martinez fire dept. and Caleb has these cool "quick hitches" just like his Daddy!
 We also snapped a few shots of Macey in her darling little tutu! How cute!!
 I couldn't resist a family shot with the kids in their outfits! Caleb looks so serious!
Thank you so much Jennifer and Brent for contacting me to photograph your precious family! I had a wonderful time with you and it was a pleasure meeting you! To view more photographs from this session click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment