Welcome

The Brightharp Family

The Brightharp family...I can't say enough good things about this precious family. I had such a fun time at our session this past Saturday. They all came out to my house for photos and we ended up with some great ones!The Brightharps also have a home business called Jumping Jitterbugs and they rent out (for a really great price) the inflatable castle. Be sure to visit their Facebook page here to "like" them. Now on to the photos! Check em as they rocked the camera:




      This is Shane..he is so handsome...for some reason I kept calling him Jordan during our session Sorry Shane!
          and Keelyn....what a cutie
           now Chase.....he was all smiles the entire time!
            and the youngest of the bunch...Riley. She is a little darling and loved the camera! She was sad when our session was over...I told her she could stay and I could photograph her all the time! This is serious eye candy folks!



Thank you so very much for allowing me to photograph your family! I had a wonderful time and it was a pleasure meeting y'all! Hope to see you again soon! To see more from this session click here! Hope to see y'all again soon, until then, Enjoy!~ Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment